Contribute to alleviating rural poverty by improving the socio-economic conditions of small scale farmers. We intend to devote all efforts and creativity to strengthen the capacity and competence of all stakeholders by working together for the sustainability of the sector.
The National Cocoa and Coffee Board is responsible for:
- Controlling and guaranteeing the quality of cocoa and coffee ;
- The statistical monitoring of exports along with the cocoa and coffee marketing seasons;
- Defending and promoting the brand image of Cameroon origin;
- Taking measures to streamline and valorize the marketing of produce, their derivatives as well as promote the marketing process;
- Overseeing the dissemination of information and guarantee a smooth functioning of all activities of the sector;
- Assuring adequate training of sector operators in view of a more professional sector;
- Monitoring international cocoa and coffee agreements as well as represent Cameroon in international cocoa and coffee organizations.